A Failure Try Of Finding Account Number Of Bill Gates

By Unknown - Tuesday 12 January 2016

Haha , Laughing at my failure try !

And the topic i was researching for that's what is the account number of bill gates .

First I Tried Google !!

I did some google search to find out whether there's some information about the bill gates accout number but i can't find anything !

Search Terms used by me : " bill gates account number , bill gates account number information "

Every search term returned null information about the account number .

After That , I Did Wondered Where Does Bill Gates Keeps His Money ??

I though , this try is again a failure for finding the bill gates account number but i found a page displaying my information needed by me .

Yes ! :)

The question is answered asked by Shashi Prakash Agarwal on quora .

He keeps most of his money with Cascade Investments.

Some Other Answers Were :

This answer was the funiest of all .

In a piggy bank, seriously! It is a very large piggy bank!

And here's the answer that excited me to know about the bank name

In the bank and investments... Where else he can 

Actually that was a good answer but not satisfying . 

After that , i realised that i can't find the correct method of his money keeping and i was going to find the account number .


This was really a crazy experience . Will remember this ever !



Tags: